Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Battle of the Bloat

Since the holiday weekend's food stuffing competition, I have been feeling bloated beyond belief. I'm pretty sure it's from the fatty & highly preserved (salty) foods as well as lack of water.

Some experts say if you are not hydrated enough, the body retains weight. I recently read an article that if you properly take in 10-12 cups of water a day, you could lose up to 5 lbs that first week of full hydration. Not sure about that....but I'm going to try watering myself like a thirsty little flower.

I need to start taking in more veggies this week to make up for the 2 days this weekend/Monday when my meals were more so based on my favorites vs. meals based on fueling my body. I need to get off my ascot and work out tonight when I'm back from all my work stuff.

The hardest part for me has been the exercise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment