Thursday, June 3, 2010

Out with School, In with Summer

Well it has finally arrived! The end of the school year which means the end of lunches in the teachers' lounge and all of the different temptations that come with it. While I'll miss my lunchtime company (we were a pretty fun group), I won't missing having to stare down the different treats my mouth is watering for or having the angel on one shoulder and devil on the other having a heated debate over what to eat or not eat. I am looking forward to starting my new workout routine and doing it at the time I want, not when I have to.

So here's to summer and the freedom it brings to do what I want when I want to and to feeling more in control of my life!

I've also made a deal with myself that I can't go to the pool unless I have worked out that morning. So hopefully, I'll be getting as thin as I do tan this summer!!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment