Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Truth is Perceptive

Don't change the Facebook photo. That is the person you want to be, right now you are in a rut. You have been able to tell us all your weight and we are moving past it together. Not to mention Facebook on a whole is just a pack of lies.

Most people fluff up their lives, bedazzle mediocrity or take slutty photos to make them feel better about losing their panties at the bar last weekend. Do you really think all of those "happy family" photos are really happy? Chances are Mom is on prozac and Dad has a collection of Coors Light beer cans he has built into a fort. So we lie about our current figures? I bet no one puts their actual weight on their driver's license. I was on the verge of putting my younger age on there. Life is perception.

Should the world rid itself of make up? Tanning lotion? Padded bras? I say no. As long as you are not going under the knife to change your appearance, then show off the person you want to show off.

I am not changing my photo until I am confortable taking one from the waist down.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment