Monday, June 7, 2010

Meltdown

Hello, my name is Liz and I just had a meltdown after seeing our groceries. My fiance is a chocoholic. He ate an entire box of Fannie Mae pixies yesterday. We are in week three and I am already imagining people as giant cookies. I have a mixture of wanting to punch them and wanting to eat them. This can not be healthy.

I know there are those 100 calorie packs, but they are not satisfying. When I eat them, I just lie to myself and say they were filling The only way they would be appetizing is if I dipped them in a tub of frosting before eating them. I feel like I need to start a club: Phat Kids of America. Our symbol would be a tub of frosting with a spoon sticking out encircled by bedazzled jewels.

I need a hobby something to get my mind off of food. My old hobby of baking is doing nothing for my waistline. I can not fit into any of my clothes. I was thinking that working out might be a hobby but I realized I hate it.

I am sitting here in a post-meltdown shame wondering how I am going to show my face outside of my room. My dog witnessed the whole thing and I could tell that even he was embarrassed for me.

Any hobby suggestions? I am between making clothes for my dog or paper mache hats.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment