Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Relief

Relief from the heat is my theme of this week. As I close down my classroom, I am actually looking forward to the next several weeks to do some teaching and staying focused on the competition. One week has gone by, I feel like I have done fairly well. Of course I would love for it to be easier and require less motivation. But, like every other obstacle in life, I must fight through it and look at the prize in the end. Not only are we all fighting the heat, but fighting our selves as well. I know we have all done a fantabulous job this week and will continue to motivate each other the next 11 weeks!

Let me give you all a "physical challenge" for this week. In your workouts, try something new! Join a class, try a new video, or just a new machine at the gym.


p.s.
"Wipeout" is a great show.. this blind date edition is hilarious:)

~Bri



1 comment: