Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day of Exhaustion

So, my fun day at the park was great fun and a good workout! I not only played volleyball, kickball, and mat ball but I also raced 2 students through an inflatable obstacle course. I was pretty hesitant about the obstacle course, for one I am always soo slow! I can't get myself up in those things! But after some pleading of 10 year olds, I decided what the heck. I actually beat the girl I raced, and she is a fast thing! But, the boy was another story. I was definitely not in first place! So, with all that excitement there was one downfall. I ended my day completely exhausted and horribly sunburned! Yes, my arms are as red as a tomato. But, I knew I had to get to the gym after my trip to the laundry mat. I enjoyed the A/C while doing laundry and reading a good book. I was so comfortable I nodded off a few times, that's embarrassing! However, I woke myself up, loaded my laundry and hit the gym for another super hot workout. I stayed longer than I normally do. Not sure what got into me, but I was determined to make up for the time I missed yesterday.

With that, I am very close to heading to bed for the night! Let me continue to have this motivation this weekend as I venture to my parents and celebrate my cousin's graduation. With that comes cake and food! But, my tennis shoes are packed and I'm ready to go!

Happy Friday:)

Bri




No comments:

Post a Comment