Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Thai Food Catastrophe

Everyone knows I have a problem. I admit it, too.

I'M ADDICTED TO THAI FOOD!

Well, with this whole diet thing, you'd think I would know I can't have Thai takeout. And I do know this; however, after being stuck in the car from 5pm to 7pm to just go 30 miles, I did NOT feel like cooking or eating another salad (which I had for lunch).

So, Thai was the name and regretting it is my game. While I was ordering it, I kept thinking to myself, "This is bad, very bad, very bad. Don't you do it! DON'T YOU DO IT!" And then I ate the whole thing in the course of my watching Dear John.

Geez, this is a broken record. After a long day & lots of traffic, the best thing to relax is Thai food & a girly movie. It's official, I have completely fallen off the wagon. HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment