Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Diction of this Blog is Quite Misleading

When I read the titles of many of these blogs words like temptation and seduction pull me in. Alas, it is nothing dirty, but a girl can hope.

I think everyone falls off the wagon, and we need to just let it go. If we dwell on it, then it starts to poison our attitude for future days. Then we lose direction and just accept that one slip-up necessitates diving into a package of Oreos.

I fear the "eating out" hurdle. I know I can make healthy choices when I am out eating, but I love cheese. Not to mention fried cheese is practically a food group in Wisconsin. The others being fish, beer and sauerkraut. You can get different kind of fried cheese here. They all have distinctive, delicious flavors.

I have been doing well. I have the fiance on board with some healthy decisions. We have brown rice and tacos for dinner. Mine were stuffed with lean meat, tomatoes and lettuce. His were stuffed with all of the above plus sour cream and cheese. His looked so much better.

I wish we could all stay more positive. I know this is just the beginning of our Biggest Loser competition, but I think we need to include one really awesome thing about ourselves at the end of each blog. Maybe it is a strange skill or a little story. We center most of our lives around losing weight, which causes us to lose sight of everything wonderful that we already are. Sure we have a few pounds to shed, but when we do ... we will awesome and slim!

Positive thought: I am excellent at making pop-up greeting cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment