Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How much temptation can a girl take?

So today at work not only was there another birthday...there was 2 of them. So that means double the goodies in the lounge. Ugh...could this be anymore tempting. Especially since I consider myself somewhat of a cake connoisseur and there was the most delicious looking white cake (which is my favorite) with homemade icing sitting just to my left. I wanted to taste it soooo badly, but...I refrained. Today was probably the hardest to say no to, but after doing it 2 days in a row, I feel stronger like I can continue to do it. I also found out that someone will be celebrating their birthday again tomorrow...at least I can somewhat prepare myself before tomorrow.

Again I struggled to make it to the gym, but I did. For some reason, I am having a really hard time getting the motivation to go there. All I wanna do is take fun classes, but they are redoing the floors until the 1st so that option is out. Bad news though, I think I have pulled a muscle in my side like just below my ribs. It is really uncomfortable to take deep breaths or move certain ways, so needless to say, running was not much fun!

For dinner, I made another new recipe that was absolutely fabulous. Turkey Tomato Pizza. SOOOOOO good!!!

Going to an American Idol party to night at a co-worker's house...the plan is to avoid the treats and stick to what is making me a better person inside and out!! Hopefully I won't give into the temptations!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment